[Yanel-usage] before I begin

Darko Hojnik hojnik at virtualizing.org
Wed Jun 8 10:02:13 CEST 2011

Hello Michael,

The first reason against Liferay is that Liferay is not 100% compatible
with Webkitbrowsers such like Apple Safari or Google Chrome. For my
project I will search in a later stadium some investors. If the webside
doesn't work on there Macbook, I got a problem. The second reason are some
issues with multilanguage content. And the integrated Wiki inside Liferay
6 is (sorry) just crap

You have right, I mean a deploy like a portled inside a Portal such like
Apache Jetspeed2. Using a single sign on solution, display content to the
enduser.
Jetspeed 2, uPortal and GateIn are Portals and alternatives to Liferay.

Is there documentation available to use yanel with an JNDI Datasource?

kind regards Darko