[Yanel-usage] htdocs

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Mon Jun 27 14:38:53 CEST 2011

Hi Bettina

Am 27.06.11 13:32, schrieb Bettina Messmer:
> Hi Michael,
>
> I'm sorry, but unforunately I can't remeber the URL, we were talking about offline,one needs to use to display the files in the htdoc folder for the resources. Could you please send it to me?

for example

http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/MY_REALM/yanel/resource-types/http://www.wyona.org/yanel/resource/1.0::tinymce/css/tinymce-resource.css

will retrieve

src/resources/tinymce/htdocs/css/tinymce-resource.css

Let me explain:

- Path to realm: http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/MY_REALM/
   (domain (127.0.0.1), port (8080), webabb contenxt prefix (yanel),
realm ID (MY_REALM))

- Reserved yanel prefix (inside realm): yanel
    (configured inside conf/yanel.xml, see reserved-prefix element)
    (everything "below" this prefix will be handled differently instead
by res-configs of the realm)

- Let's consider resource type specific files, hence the prefix
"resource-types"

- namespace of resource type:  http://www.wyona.org/yanel/resource/1.0
- name/ID of resource type: tinymce

- Finally the actual file: /css/tinymce-resource.css

which is either inside the source of the resource, e.g.

src/resources/tinymce/htdocs/css/tinymce-resource.css

or inside the jar

local/apache-tomcat-5.5.20/webapps/yanel/WEB-INF/lib/yanel-resource-tinymce-0.0.1-dev-rXXX.jar

whereas this depends on how one has Yanel built (either as source or
binary version)

HTH

Michael