[Yanel-usage] choose language in xml

Bettina Messmer bettina.messmer at gmx.ch
Tue Jun 28 17:20:06 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm using the yanel:contact-form resource, and I want that the form is always german, regardless what the browser language is.

Michael explained me offline, that the what language is used, is passed as an argument, by the controller.

I just realized, that I'm still not sure, how to change this argument.

Actually I'm looking for away, that I can hard code "de" in my contact-form.xml, but I don't know where the argument is assigned.

Does anybody know, where I can change this?

thanks a lot,

Bettina