[Yanel-usage] Docbook Resource?

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Thu May 22 23:44:26 CEST 2008

Michael Wechner wrote:

> Mike W wrote:
>
>> Hey,
>>
>> I am a new user of Yanel--it's very cool from what I can see so far...
>

> welcome :-)
>

>> As a Technical Writer, I write documentation using Docbook
>> transformed within an Ant framework tied in to SVN.

btw, Yanel is using as default the Yarep API for the Data abstraction
layer (whereas this is just the default and one can of course change
this), but I am saying this, because Yarep has an SVN implementation

https://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/yarep/trunk/src/test/repository/svn-example/config/repository.xml

which means when the file is being changed it will be automatically
committed, etc. and hence one can use SVN as a storage backend.

I am not sure if it will be running out of the box and IIRC there where
some issues re SVN 1.3 because the implementation is using SVN 1.4, but
otherwise it should work ;-)

Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup
http://www.wyona.com
michael.wechner at wyona.com, michi at apache.org
+41 44 272 91 61