[Yanel-dev] Split Path

basZero baszero at gmail.com
Mon May 23 10:12:39 EDT 2016

Hi Michael,
I only care about split paths because we had to introduce it years ago. We
are running on ext4 file systems today which store 4 billions file per
partition, practically infinite...

So you are saying that the split path logic in VirtualFileSystemNode.java
is not fully tested?

I probably will not update Yarep to the very latest version and stay with
my old "patched" version.

Cheers