[Yanel-dev] adding some custom task to realms build.xml

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed Feb 11 16:50:18 EST 2015

this means you should have a closer look at

src/build/realms/realm.build.xml

and maybe we could introduce some target, which could be overwritten,
similar like XSLT templates
can be overwritten when using import (instead include). I am not sure
whether this is possible with ant,
but maybe you can do some research on that. If that would be possible,
then I would be happy to patch it
accordingly.

HTH

Michael