[Yanel-dev] adding some custom task to realms build.xml

simon simon at 333.ch
Fri Feb 13 07:21:37 EST 2015

Hi Michael

Am 11.02.2015 um 22:50 schrieb Michael Wechner:
> this means you should have a closer look at
>
> src/build/realms/realm.build.xml
>
> and maybe we could introduce some target, which could be overwritten,
> similar like XSLT templates
> can be overwritten when using import (instead include). I am not sure
> whether this is possible with ant,
As i understand it, it is not possible.
> but maybe you can do some research on that. If that would be possible,
> then I would be happy to patch it
> accordingly.
A solution could be the use of the "as" attribute as described here:
http://ant.apache.org/manual/Tasks/import.html
Whereas this is not working with java1.6
see here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12321027/import-does-not-support-the-as-attribute

Hope we will find a solution for this.

Cheers