[Yanel-dev] TrackableV1

basZero baszero at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 16:23:42 CEST 2011

Hi Michael,

actually we do use the TrackableV1 interface for resources, but I realized
that those key/value pairs from the "internal" requests are not in the log
entries.
So maybe I eliminate that "include" or I will write an additional entry into
the logfile from the "internal" resource (which is not so nice).

Have to think about it.

Cheers
Balz