[Yanel-dev] Reusing a resource in my realm

basZero baszero at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 16:23:40 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have developed a new resource class that is extending the following
resource class:

org.wyona.yanel.impl.resources.node.NodeResource

When I run Yanel locally, it compiles and works fine.
When I build the distribution and the distribution script builds my realm
(taken from SVN), it says that the NodeResource class can not be found.

So my question is: What is the process to reuse and extend a class from
Yanel in your own realm?
Where do I need to configure what??

PS: I had the following configs in my resource-types.xml:

a)   <resource-type package=3D"org.wyona.yanel.impl.resources.node" compile=
=3D
"true"/>
b)   <resource-type package=3D"org.wyona.yanel.impl.resources.node"/>
c)   <resource-type src=3D"@REALM_SRC_DIR@/../../yanel/trunk/src
/resources/file" compile=3D"true"/>