[Yanel-dev] Flaw of policy editor UI

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Fri Feb 12 10:18:41 CET 2010

Hi

Within the current policy editor one can not differentiate whether a
permission has been set explicitely to false or whether it just has not
been set. This leads to ambiguities when writing/saving the policy and
in particular in the case of the ROOT policy, because otherwise
we currently have a workaround implemented in order to check the parent
policies (if inheritance is on).

I currently have no suggestion on how to improve this, but I wanted to
let you know anyway.

Any suggestions are very welcome of course.