[Yanel-dev] [Fwd: Re: [Wikitech-l] Wiki editor wysiwyg]

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Thu May 7 22:54:52 CEST 2009

Hi

A Wiki editor based on Adobe Flash. Maybe something useful.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Re: [Wikitech-l] Wiki editor wysiwyg
Datum: 	Thu, 7 May 2009 22:45:20 +0200
Von: 	apri a.vd.wiel <a.vd.wiel at apri.nl>
Antwort an: 	Wikimedia developers <wikitech-l at lists.wikimedia.org>
An: 	Wikimedia developers <wikitech-l at lists.wikimedia.org>
Referenzen: 	<BAD0867F-8787-445D-BB83-5D9A0D025937 at apri.nl>
<5924f50a0905071335m70ee4c10lc4b39ba5e1e5b814 at mail.gmail.com>

As I mentioned this is a prototype.
UI has to be redesigned but what you see (better: what you will see)
at the left are the properties of the tags/text which are focused.
This will be the place to fill in the url property of the link tag.

At the right you will find the actions you can do on the selection in
the text.

Andre

Op 7 mei 2009, om 22:35 heeft Chad het volgende geschreven: