[Yanel-dev] "image" resource type status (and "contributions" directories)?

Guillaume Déflache guillaume.deflache at wyona.com
Thu Feb 5 09:10:56 CET 2009

Michael Wechner schrieb:
>> Guillaume Déflache schrieb:
>>> Hi all!
>>>
>>> Any reason why the "image" resource type is not loaded by default by
>>> Yanel?
>>
>> well, I guess none of the included realms are using it, but it was
>> considered nevertheless a resource which is worthwhile to use by third
>> party realms

One way to use it might be to rescale the bitmap images in
$RESOURCE_TYPE_HOME/yanel-htdocs/icons/??x?? when some size is not
available.

But alas icons are (rightfully) PNG and AFAICS[1] we only use 32x32
icons ATM for the welcome realm ATM.
[1]
http://svn.wyona.org/repos/public/yanel/trunk/src/realms/welcome-admin/yanel/resources/show-realms/src/java/org/wyona/yanel/impl/resources/ShowRealms.java

BTW what are the 22x22 bitmap images for?!?

> I have re-tested this image resource and it seems to work very fine (at
> least for jpeg images).
>
> I have added it to
>
> http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/test/use-cases/
>
> (test 50)
>
> and also added it to the resources.xml, because I think it is really a
> handy resource and it's sad that people won't know really that exists
> (as I have forgotten myself)

Great, thanks: now every resource and realm in Yanel trunk is indeed
exercised with the default configuration! :)