[Yanel-dev] "image" resource type status (and "contributions" directories)?

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed Feb 4 16:45:13 CET 2009

Michael Wechner schrieb:
> Guillaume Déflache schrieb:
>> Hi all!
>>
>> Any reason why the "image" resource type is not loaded by default by
>> Yanel?
>
> well, I guess none of the included realms are using it, but it was
> considered nevertheless a resource which is worthwhile to use by third
> party realms

I have re-tested this image resource and it seems to work very fine (at
least for jpeg images).

I have added it to

http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/test/use-cases/

(test 50)

and also added it to the resources.xml, because I think it is really a
handy resource and it's sad that people won't know really that exists
(as I have forgotten myself)