[Yanel-dev] build.properties.version introduced

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Fri Aug 14 09:55:01 CEST 2009

Hi

I have introduced a build.properties.version (similar to the version
number of realms.xml and resource-types.xml), because
I had very strange problems during startup and the reason was, that my
local.build.properties didn't have zhe same configuration
re ambiguous xerces libs and hence I had the wrong xerces and it took me
quite some time to figure this out.

So the build process will compare the version numbers of
local.build.properties and build.properties and if these are different will
throw an exception and tell people to "synchronize" these two files.