[Yanel-dev] editing pages and "yanel-path"/ XML resource type

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Mon Apr 27 21:48:38 CEST 2009

Guillaume Déflache schrieb:
> When the WYSIWYG editors are asked to edit a page served thru the XML
> resource-type (and that uses the "edit-path" parameter), they only
> return a strange error-page with no clue about what has gone wrong. See:
> http://localhost:8080/yanel/yanel-website/usecases/xinha.html?edit-path=/roadmap.html
> or
> http://localhost:8080/yanel/yanel-website/usecases/tinymce.html?edit-path=/roadmap.html
>
> The error in the logs is:
>> 50453 2009-04-27 19:04:38,078 [http-8443-Processor19] ERROR
>> org.wyona.yanel.impl.resources.tinymce.TinyMCEResource.init():94  -
>> Exception: org.wyona.yarep.core.NoSuchNodeException: No such node:
>> /roadmap.html (Repository: Repository: ID = yanel-website,
>> Configuration-File =
>> Z:\src\realms\yanel-website\config\repository.xml, Name = Yanel
>> Website Data Repository)

the source of the roadmap is an XML and not an XHTML, maybe this is the
reason for this problem. Check the resource config of the roadmap

Btw, I can edit the german about page without a problem

https://127.0.0.1:8443/yanel/yanel-website/usecases/tinymce.html?edit-path=/de/ueber.html

so I guess TinyMCE works fine

> (BTW the exception seems swallowed by the code here.)
> (Also see
> http://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/yanel/trunk/src/realms/yanel-website/res-configs-repo/data/roadmap.html.yanel-rc
> for how this "edit-path" looks.)
>

> Oddly enough I had no luck with Yulup as well because, whereas Yulup
> seems to correctly handle this case (by trying to edit the original
> roadmap.xml file) editing with Yulup no longer seems to work for me?!?
> The logs say the "neutron-auth" usecase (which seems to be triggered
> by Yulup) does not exist; indeed I can no longer find it in
> YanelServlet... However I am pretty sure I already edited this roadmap
> page using Yulup already!

I just checked with the most recent version 42553 and it works fine,
whereas I have tested with FF2 and Yulup 0.3.1

HTH