[Yanel-dev] editing pages and "yanel-path"/ XML resource type

Guillaume Déflache guillaume.deflache at wyona.com
Mon Apr 27 19:15:51 CEST 2009

When the WYSIWYG editors are asked to edit a page served thru the XML
resource-type (and that uses the "edit-path" parameter), they only
return a strange error-page with no clue about what has gone wrong. See:
http://localhost:8080/yanel/yanel-website/usecases/xinha.html?edit-path=/roadmap.html
or
http://localhost:8080/yanel/yanel-website/usecases/tinymce.html?edit-path=/roadmap.html
The error in the logs is:
> 50453 2009-04-27 19:04:38,078 [http-8443-Processor19] ERROR org.wyona.yanel.impl.resources.tinymce.TinyMCEResource.init():94  - Exception: org.wyona.yarep.core.NoSuchNodeException: No such node: /roadmap.html (Repository: Repository: ID = yanel-website, Configuration-File = Z:\src\realms\yanel-website\config\repository.xml, Name = Yanel Website Data Repository)
(BTW the exception seems swallowed by the code here.)
(Also see
http://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/yanel/trunk/src/realms/yanel-website/res-configs-repo/data/roadmap.html.yanel-rc
for how this "edit-path" looks.)

Oddly enough I had no luck with Yulup as well because, whereas Yulup
seems to correctly handle this case (by trying to edit the original
roadmap.xml file) editing with Yulup no longer seems to work for me?!?
The logs say the "neutron-auth" usecase (which seems to be triggered by
Yulup) does not exist; indeed I can no longer find it in YanelServlet...
However I am pretty sure I already edited this roadmap page using Yulup
already!