[Yanel-dev] [PROPOSAL] realm specific resource-types

simon litwan simon.litwan at wyona.com
Tue Jun 24 11:36:24 CEST 2008

hi all

i think we should invent something to allow easier configuration of
resource types. e.g. defining a convention where resource-types of a
realm should be located and yanel will register this resource-type when
one has registered the realm. or allowing to configure resource-types
within a realm.

also i would like if this realm-specific resource-types are only
available in this certain realm. this way we could have global
resource-types which are registered as it works now. but we also could
add resource-types which are only usable within a certain realm.

WDOT?

simon