[Yanel-dev] 404 generation refactored

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Thu Apr 10 02:19:07 CEST 2008

Hi

I have refactored the 404 generation within

src/webapp/src/java/org/wyona/yanel/servlet/YanelServlet.java

and there should be less code now ;-)

but I have noticed when checking ViewableV2.exists() explicitely then
many resources are not implementing this method properly.
So I didn't activate it, but I think it's important that we start
cleaning this up and make sure that all new resources are implementing
it properly.

I had a warning about this, but disabled it, because it generated many
warnings and hence I thought I first will try to improve it and put back
in the warning (and at some later stage will activate the check actually)

Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup
http://www.wyona.com
michael.wechner at wyona.com, michi at apache.org