[Yanel-dev] [PROPOSAL] extend rc-map to allow additional matcher-types

Josias Thöny josias.thoeny at wyona.com
Thu Apr 10 16:26:48 CEST 2008

Michael Wechner wrote:
> Josias Thöny wrote:

[...]
>> Another thing one has to be aware of is that inside of search.html the
>> path of the resource does not correspond to the browser URL. One has
>> to take care of this when creating links. Basically it's the same as
>> with xincluded resources.
>

> I am not if I understand, can you explain a bit  more?

I mean that if a URL like /foo/bar.html is mapped to a resource with
path /search.html, then the back2realm won't be correct anymore, because
it's relative to /search.html and not to the URL in the browser
(/foo/bar.html).
It's really the same problem as with "xincluded" resources.

josias

> Thanks
>
> Michi
>

>> josias
>>

>>> maybe the best would be to add a wikipage about this proposal where i
>>> could add more information.
>>>
>>> simon

Josias Thöny
Wyona - Open Source Content Management