[Yanel-dev] Order of realm configuration resp. root attribute

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Oct 30 08:34:27 CET 2007

Hi

I have noticed that

http://yanel.wyona.org/en/documentation/how-to-add-a-new-realm.html

doesn't mention that the order within the realms.xml matters and also it
doesn't say anything about the root="true" attribute which is being used
by the root realm.

I will try to fix this. Re the root attribute: Is this actually
necessary resp. what it's being used for if we consider the oder anyway
and the realm at the bottom can be considered as root realm?

Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup
http://www.wyona.com
michael.wechner at wyona.com, michi at apache.org