[Yanel-dev] [YAREP] Enhancing th yarep repository interface with a simple search methods

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Nov 13 09:01:34 CET 2007

Hi

I would like to enhance the yarep repository interface with the
following simple search interface

  public Node[] search(String query) throws RepositoryException;

  public Node[] searchProperty(String pName, String query) throws
RepositoryException;

which would allow searching within yanel for instance as follows:

getRealm().getRepository.search("winnie the pu");

WDYT?

I remember Josias made some suggestions quite some time ago, but I
cannot find them anymore.

Also one might take a look at

http://lists.wyona.org/yanel-development/2007-July/001168.html

Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup
http://www.wyona.com
michael.wechner at wyona.com, michi at apache.org