[Yanel-usage] Problem with Yanel Build quick-start - Cannot find parent "org.apache.geronimo.genesis.config"

Furaus, Mark Mark.Furaus at Level3.com
Tue Mar 4 17:36:52 CET 2014

Hi all,

Trying to implement this CMS solution for a company project but I'm having trouble getting the source to build.

I logged an issue #68 on Github<https://github.com/wyona/yanel/issues/68> - just wondering what would be preventing me from getting a successful build.
It's not clear to me if this is a proxy thing or something else?

I also tried a brand new install and build on a different laptop on a different network and got a similar error. I just had a different missing Maven artifact (org.scala-lang:scala-library I think). In both cases, I'm using Windows 7.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,
--
Mark Furaus