[Yanel-usage] [Yanel-dev] Unable to see yanel home page

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sun Aug 31 11:58:28 CEST 2014

Hi Durga

According to the word document it seems that there is already something
wrong
when cloning from github. Is it possible that you tried to clone twice
into the same directory?

Also I am a bit confused of what you write below, because

build quick-start

should build Yanel from source

and

yanel start

should start it. Are these the commands which you executed?

Best wishes

Michael