[Yanel-usage] Calendar Bug

Darius Miliauskas dariui.miliauskui at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 07:30:10 CEST 2013

Dear Michael,

thanks, I read the information about xmllint you gave! I tried:

new-host:yanel kristinaslekyte$ xmllint
src/realms/use-cases/yanel/data/2043476d-8fd7-4a89-adfd-e98428e74324.xml
warning: failed to load external entity
"src/realms/use-cases/yanel/data/2043476d-8fd7-4a89-adfd-e98428e74324.xml"

I think it could be a problem with paths (absolute or relative).

BW,

Darius