[Yanel-usage] Calendar Bug

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Fri Jun 21 20:32:24 CEST 2013

Dear Darius

Specifiying the encoding inside the XML header does not solve the problem.

It seems to me that you are still not able to really reproduce the
problem. Let me ask you one more time:

1) Have configured
http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/test/use-cases/calendar.ics as
"external/network" calendar inside your thunderbird/ligthning
2) If so, then have you been able to add a new event/entry, which should
generate a new XML file inside
YANEL_HOME/src/realms/use-cases/yanel/data/calendar/
3) If so, then have you added a new event/entry containing a special
character like for example ü
4) Did you check the well-formedness of this new XML file, e.g by using
the program "xmllint" on the command line, e.g.

$ cd YANEL_HOME
$ xmllint
src/realms/use-cases/yanel/data/calendar/26e7ee64-145e-4a9a-a35d-77dbb5aa7efc.xml

Please try to reproduce these steps.