[Yanel-usage] Calendar Bug

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Fri Jun 21 20:25:09 CEST 2013

Am 21.06.13 17:31, schrieb Darius Miliauskas:
> So, basically, I need/can modify the xml files in the folder
> "Calendar" (screenshot).

these three files exist when you download the source of Yanel

https://github.com/wyona/yanel/tree/master/src/realms/use-cases/yanel/data/calendar

which means that is nothing new.

It's still not clear to me whether you have configured

http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/test/use-cases/calendar.ics

inside your Thunderbird/Lightning and whether you can create new event
XML files by adding an event/entry inside your thunderbird/lightning
application?

I would appreciate if you could be more specific with your answers, for
example what exactly do you mean with "I need/can modify the xml files"?
Does that mean you can modify them with Eclipse or some other editing
tool or you can modify them by using Thunderbird/Lightning?