[Yanel-usage] yanel-usage instead yanel-commits [WAS: Re: Some Issues Regarding Yanel

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Fri Jun 21 16:38:58 CEST 2013

Dear Darius

You are not subscribed to "yanel-commits"

http://lists.wyona.org/cgi-bin/mailman/options/yanel-commits

hence the password reminder won't work.

Please give it a try with

http://lists.wyona.org/cgi-bin/mailman/options/yanel-usage

where you are subscribed (because otherwise you could not post to this
mailinglist)

HTH

Michael