[Yanel-usage] Configuring SMTP server [WAS: Re: Some Issues Regarding Yanel

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Fri Jun 21 16:34:27 CEST 2013

Dear Darius

Re item 1) please have a closer look at your screenshot. As you will see
it says that you don't have SMTP server configured. In order to be able
to use the comment functionality you need to have the SMTP server
configured. Please see for more details on that

http://www.yanel.org/en/documentation/misc/smtp-configuration.html

Please give it a try.

HTH

Michael