[Yanel-usage] Calendar Bug

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Thu Jun 20 16:20:41 CEST 2013

Dear Darius

You don't really have to understand the ICS format, because that's not
where the problem is.

The problem is how the XML is being generated, whereas see

https://github.com/wyona/yanel/issues/51#issuecomment-19679765

What source file are you refering to (which you cannot open)?

First let me ask you whether you are really able to reproduce the problem?

1) Which calendar application do you use for accessing

http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/test/use-cases/calendar.ics

(I am using Thunderbird/Sunbird)

2) Are you able to modify this calendar with your calendar application?

3) If so, then can you see the changes on your file system:

YANEL_SOURCE/src/realms/use-cases/yanel/data/calendar.ics
YANEL_SOURCE/src/realms/use-cases/yanel/data/calendar

?