[Yanel-usage] Calendar Bug

Darius Miliauskas dariui.miliauskui at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 15:55:04 CEST 2013

Dear Michael,

thank you for the comment. So, basically, ".ics" is for the calendar
extention. Still reading about .ics. These characters are in
"encoding="UTF-8""? The source file I cannot open.

Best,

Darius

p.s  It could be the problem with nchar vs. nvarchar (
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms186939.aspx)