[Yanel-usage] Some Issues Regarding Yanel

Darius Miliauskas dariui.miliauskui at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 23:58:18 CEST 2013

Dear All,

1. I tried to add comment to see how it works, but got Yanel - Internal
Server Error. In order to avoid additional questions, I took the screen
shot. It is given in the email attachment.

2. Password reminder for the Yanel subscribtion does not work as well:
http://lists.wyona.org/cgi-bin/mailman/options/yanel-commits

a) it is written that "By clicking on the Remind button, your password will
be emailed to you." but how it is possible if I did not type my email
anywhere. I think there should be form to put you email in this section.

b) in the case I typed the email in the section above where I can type my
email address and password to login. After putting my email address in the
field above, the password field was left empty. I got the message upper "*A
reminder of your password has been emailed to you." *but in the email box I
could not find any email with the reminded password.

All the Best,

Darius Miliauskas