[Yanel-usage] Yanel Updater

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Jun 11 16:11:26 CEST 2013

Dear Darius

Yes, that's because the file

http://www.yanel.org/downloads/update.rdf

is missing, which contains the information about the latest version.

The relevant files are

src/realms/welcome-admin/yanel/rti/update-webapp.html.yanel-rc

src/realms/welcome-admin/yanel/resources/update-webapp/src/java/org/wyona/yanel/impl/resources/updatefinder/UpdateFinder.java
src/realms/welcome-admin/yanel/resources/update-webapp/src/java/org/wyona/yanel/impl/resources/updatefinder/utils/UpdateInfo.java

whereas

src/realms/welcome-admin/yanel/resources/update-webapp/rdf/install.rdf

or rather

local/apache-tomcat-7.0.25/webapps/yanel/WEB-INF/classes/install.rdf

and this points to a sub-realm:

https://github.com/wyona/yanel-contributions/blob/master/realms/downloads/data/update.rdf

which is not installed on the live server.

I have added an issue to github about this:

https://github.com/wyona/yanel/issues/59

Thanks for pointing this out

Michael