[Yanel-usage] Calendar Bug

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Mon Jul 1 09:08:58 CEST 2013

Am 01.07.13 07:30, schrieb Darius Miliauskas:
> Dear Michael,
>
> I created it by using the calendar application ((Thunderbird/Sunbird))
> because the user creates it this way,

good. Ok, so next step is to understand how the XML of an event is
actually being created, hence look again at

https://github.com/wyona/yanel/issues/51
https://github.com/wyona/yanel/issues/51#issuecomment-19679765

and you will find a hint ;-)

Your next question should be, how can I modify this class/method and how
can I compile it and debug it.
You might want to get started reading

http://www.yanel.org/en/documentation/resources/what-is-a-resource-type.html

HTH