[Yanel-usage] Calendar Bug

Darius Miliauskas dariui.miliauskui at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 07:30:10 CEST 2013

Dear Michael,

I created it by using the calendar application ((Thunderbird/Sunbird))
because the user creates it this way, he/she does not write a code.
Additionally, I guess that's the point, how to let the user create the
calendar events with some special charcters (from an alphabet or the
reserved one). isn't it?

BW,

Darius