[Yanel-usage] Installing Yanel in Windows 7

Darius Miliauskas dariui.miliauskui at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 12:13:43 CEST 2013

Dear All,

If I follow the instructions how to install yanel in Windows 7, I would
make a small correction in the README.txt file. When I type

yanel.bat quick-start

it does not work, and can not find the command but I need to type:

.\yanel.bat quick-start

or

.\yanel.bat start

I typed the commands in GitHub shell. I do not know how it is important
that I use Windows 7 and GitHub shell but it did not work literally as it
is written, the additional ".\" is required as in the instructions to
install in MAC.

All the Best,

Darius