[Yanel-usage] Help: WCM / DM

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed Feb 22 10:16:40 CET 2012

Hi Domenika

Am 22.02.12 09:54, schrieb Stoiser Domenika:

> Hello,
>
> is yanel a Web Content Management system only or is there also the
> possibility to use it as Document Management system?

You can use Yanel also as Document Management system, whereas of course
if depends a bit on your specific requirements.

Yanel is highly configurable and customizable, hence I would claim that
you can cover nearly every content management requirement, but not
everything is out of the box of course and hence might be some effort to
either configure or to develop for your specific needs.

Maybe you can share your requirements in order to give you some feedback.