[Yanel-usage] htdocs

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Mon Jun 27 11:27:17 CEST 2011

Hi Bettina

Am 27.06.11 10:59, schrieb Bettina Messmer:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to wirte some more documentation for yanel. I'm not sure, for what the htdoc files are used. (I'm guessing they are the files used for the resource documentation...)

You mean

src/contributions/resources/policymanager/yanel-htdocs

?

(this is for documentation of the resource, which is for example
displayed by the welcome realm)

or

src/contributions/resources/policymanager/htdoc

?

(this is used for files used the resource itself, e.g. XSLT, Javascript,
etc.)

HTH

Michael