[Yanel-usage] before I begin

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed Jun 15 00:55:17 CEST 2011

On 6/10/11 8:29 PM, Darko Hojnik wrote:
> More JSR 286 but CMIS is also welcome :)

Unfortunately Yanel has neither JSR 286 nor CMIS implemented yet, but
through
a Yanel resource this should be rather straightforward. I would be happy
to support/guide you
to do this.
> Does YANEL has a Workflow-Engine?

yes, whereas there is an abstraction

http://www.yanel.org/javadoc/org/wyona/yanel/core/api/attributes/WorkflowableV1.html
> Something like jBPM from Jboss? Or maybe a connectivity to it :) ?

I guess you mean http://www.jboss.org/jbpm right?

Yanel does not have such a connectivity, but again I don't see any
reason why
we shouldn't be able to do a jBPM implementation of the above workflow
interface,
whereas from

http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.0/userguide/

it's not clear to me if we might have to introduce a WorkflowableV2
interface to do so.

The current implementation is kind of documented at

http://www.yanel.org/en/documentation/workflow/index.html

WDYT how this compares with jBPM?