[Yanel-usage] Creating a new-resource

Bettina Messmer bettina.messmer at gmx.ch
Wed Jul 27 12:07:28 CEST 2011

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your help. The problem was actually a Class-instance mistake, i didn't realize.

I passed an Instance of Type Object, but the method was defined as foobar(Location loc), that's why it couldn't find the method foobar(Object loc).

greets and thanks,

Bettina

-------- Original-Nachricht --------