[Yanel-usage] URL /resource mapping

Bettina Messmer bettina.messmer at gmx.ch
Thu Jul 7 11:20:09 CEST 2011

Hi,

Thanks a lot. Adding an error doesn't change the error message. The main problem seems still to be the page not found error.

To be more precise about my Problem:

Actually all works fine (also the test with Hugo works), as long as I have the following statement in my xsl-file:

<form action=".upload.html" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">

As soon as I want to add some path-value before ".upload.html" I get the 404 error.

<form action="{$URL}.upload.html" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">

thanks,

Bettina

-------- Original-Nachricht --------