[Yanel-usage] Build Process

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sat Jul 2 11:08:04 CEST 2011

Hi Bettina

On 7/1/11 5:01 PM, Bettina Messmer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to hide,

I don't think we should hide them, but rather check why these appear in
the first place and then try to improve them.
>   all the checksum failed messages, during the build process. I couldn't finde the code for the build process, where this output-message is generated. Has anybody an idea, where I need to look?

the main entry point is

src/build/build.xml

whereas the downloads of the dependencies are triggered at various
places, because

- Yanel Core: src/build/dependencies.xml
- Realms, e.g. : src/realms/yanel-website/src/build/dependencies.xml
- Resources/Controllers, e.g.:
src/resources/tinymce/src/build/dependencies.xml

I would suggest to get started that you pick one particular dependency
which has a "checksum failed" message and dig your way through ;-)

HTH

Michael