[Yanel-usage] Proposition for Yaneltoolbar

Bettina Messmer bettina.messmer at gmx.ch
Fri Jul 1 16:54:41 CEST 2011

Hi,

I want that my contact form is always in german,

because I customized the default contact form from Yanel it contains some <i18n:message>

tags.

At the beginning the param content-language is set. No I just definde the content-language as 'de'. But it doesn't work.

Does anybody have an idea how the form is always displayed in german, without removing all <i18n:message>-tags?

thanks a lot and greets,

Bettina