[Yanel-usage] Yanel-Box

Evaldas Taroza etaroza at optaros.com
Fri Sep 10 11:04:11 CEST 2010

I think the idea to use XMPP, or maybe PubSubHubub. The content will
probably be "files" and the activity stream, if this stream can then be then
represented as social feed then it's great, e.g. plugged to Facebook.

However, dropbox is for sharing/backuping files accross computers, it's not
really about publishing content to the Web (although they have some sort of
picture gallery for folders where there are only pictures). Not sure if the
same usecase applies for a WCMS. For bridging the gap between desktop and
Web an AIR editor could be a better choice.

Evaldas