[Yanel-usage] E-Commerce solution KonaKart integrated with Yanel

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Fri Oct 1 23:44:07 CEST 2010

  Dear All

I am very happy to announce that we have finished the integration of the
KonaKart e-commerce solution (http://www.konakart.com/), whereas all
the code we have developed is available as Open Source under the Apache
License 2.0 at

http://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/yanel/contributions/realms/konakart-yanel-realm

In order to use it one can configure this realm just as any other realm
within

YANEL_HOME/conf/local/local.realms.xml

<realm id="konakart" mount-point="/konakart/">
<config src="/Users/bob/realms/konakart-yanel-realm/"/>
</realm>

whereas it currently is not intended as a standalone realm, but rather
to be used together with some regular website realm, hence it will need
some work on resource configurations. If time permits we will add
some of these configurations in order to make it more like "out-of-the-box".

If you want to see it in action, then please go to

http://www.globus.ch/de/index.html
http://www.globus.ch/fr/index.html

or rather

http://www.globus.ch/de/shop/index.html