[Yanel-usage] Search activated within Yanel Toolbar beneath Help menu

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sun May 9 18:31:38 CEST 2010

Hi

I have recently refactored the search and it should work much better
now, hence I have added a search link to the Yanel
toolbar beneath the Help menu. When clicking on it then one should get
to the following page (in the case of the from scratch realm)

http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/from-scratch-realm/yanel/search.html

or rather in a generic case:

http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/MY_REALM_ID/yanel/search.html

There is still plenty of issues to improve, for example the look and
feel or i18n. Also property search is actually
implemented, but need to be made available by the GUI.

But before continuing on this I will write a small resource which allows
to re-index data. This is helpful, because
sometimes one edit files by hand or does a clean and hence the index
gets out of sync.

Enjoy the search and let me know about any issues.

Michi