[Yanel-usage] Allow other users (than oneself) to delete checkout locks

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Mar 16 15:50:04 CET 2010

Bruno von Rotz wrote:
> Understood. What happens when the user with the lock tries to checkin
> later (but there's no lock for him anymore)? How is collision
> management done in this case?

I think at the moment one will receive an exception, having said this,
one can only delete other users locks
if the permissions are explicitely granted, whereas by default one does
not have such permissions.

But yes I agree, that there is space for further improvement.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Michi