[Yanel-usage] [Fwd: More on Docbook, protocols, & CSS]

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue May 27 09:19:02 CEST 2008

btw, I have added a "docbook" realm

http://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/yanel/contributions/realms/docbook

which should help us to get it fixed more quickly and also have a common
ground to discuss further issues.

Re realm registration please have a look at

http://yanel.wyona.org/en/documentation/how-to-add-a-new-realm.html

and a sample docbook file can be generated at

http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/docbook/docbook-xsl-1.73.2/RELEASE-NOTES.xml

HTH

Michael