[Yanel-usage] Docbook Resource?

Mike W autonomicpilot at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 18:05:53 CEST 2008

Hey,

I am a new user of Yanel--it's very cool from what I can see so far...

As a Technical Writer, I write documentation using Docbook transformed within an Ant framework tied in to SVN. I would like to try using Yanel for the management of my content and the Yulup as a WYSIWYG editor so that others on my team can begin using Docbook as well.

My question is...can someone provide me some quick & dirty instructions as to how to create a Docbook resource transformed with Docbook XSL into HTML for viewing / editing and back to Docbook for storage? I can take the instructions, create the resource and then re-write the instructions and post them to Yanel doc page.

Also, as I learn more about Yanel, I can contribute to the effort in the area of doc writing / editing and organization.

Please Advise,
Mike Weiss