[Yanel-usage] Docbook / CSS

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Mon Jun 2 13:17:13 CEST 2008

Mike W wrote:

>     > I've read that most browsers are capable of this now. CSS
>     > would be a good intermediary for editing, while a pipeline could
>     be used
>     > later for generating XHTML, PDF using XSL.
>     >

> Yeah, that's what as was referring to...but aside from what's
> distributed by "XML Mind", there really is no official / complete CSS
> for DocBook.

ok.

Btw, we have worked on the XSLT resolving and are making progress, but
Entities/Catalog loading (for example "../common/entities.ent") and
XSLT-Document loading (for example document('../common/l10n.xml')) are
still not resolved properly without patching anything.

Btw, you said that you are some Ant process to generate/publish your
documents from the command line. Did you have to patch something or are
you using the regular XSLT ant task for this?