[Yanel-usage] Flash Video Resource started

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Mon Oct 29 01:21:10 CET 2007

Hi

I have started a Flash Video resource which is embedding a Flash Video
player automatically. One can find the source at

https://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/yanel/contributions/resources/flash-video

whereas a resource config looks as follows:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<yanel:resource-config xmlns:yanel="http://www.wyona.org/yanel/rti/1.0">
  <yanel:rti name="flash-video"
namespace="http://www.wyonapictures.com/yanel/resource/1.0"/>

  <yanel:property name="title" value="My Movie"/>
  <yanel:property name="href"
value="http://192.168.1.40:8080/yanel/wyona-pictures/my-movie.flv"/>
</yanel:resource-config>

Unfortunately one currently still has to provide an "absolute" URL
instead a relative path. I will try to fix this as soon as possible.

Also the included Flash Video Player has some sound issues on Mac OS X,
whereas on Windows and Linux it seems to be fine.

michael.wechner at wyona.com                        michi at apache.org
+41 44 272 91 61